The end of the year is almost near and that means it is time for the long anticipated corporate functions. Many ladies struggle with what is appropriate to wear to these functions. After all it is still work and you want to impress your boss and fellow colleagues.
Little black dresses are usually what many ladies opt to wear to their corporate functions. To give you readers a bit of inspiration, I have chosen a few celebrity inspired looks :
1. Marion Cotillard. Kept it simplistic but playful in her version of a short-long black dress. This style can be fun while keeping it elegant and formal.
2. Cheryl Cole. For those of you who don’t like full length gowns but have a formal corporate function to attend, this is perfect. It is elegant and classy and paired with killer heels and stunning accessories you will be sure to make an impression!
3. Eva Mendes. Lace is a big trend at the moment. This tailored silhouette is suitable for those who don’t mind showing off their curves. It could be worn formally or to a cocktail event by playing with the length of the dress. This is a timeless piece.
4. Taylor Swift. Sweet heart fit and flare silhouette is a style that one can almost never go wrong with. It can be flattering for most body types. It can be worn by thin females who want to add more volume or more weighty females as it pulls in at the smallest part which is the waist creating a flattering illusion.
5. Kim Kardashian. This type of black dress is suitable for a black tie corporate function. It is elegant, glam as well as sexy. The lace detail enhances the look of the gown and makes it one stunning piece!
The Amanda Ferri Showroom has the perfect formal dress for your corporate year end function. Open weekdays 9am to 4.30pm and Saturdays 9am to 2pm. Styling you for every special occasion.