Amanda Ferri offers free delivery directly to the comfort of your home or office anywhere in South Africa.
Live in Durban and can’t wait to receive your order? Simply select “Local Pickup” on the checkout page and visit our showroom at The Umhlanga Arch once notified that your parcel is ready for collection.
Standard delivery time is 3-7 working days and is dependent on your delivery address.
Our nationwide door-to-door delivery service is designed to deliver to the delivery address. This means that if you are not available to sign for your order, our courier service will leave the order with anyone at the address.
Kindly make sure that someone you or someone you trust is available to accept delivery of your order.
At this stage, we are unable to provide you with this service. However, when checking out, please include an optional order note to let us know that the order is urgent and we will do our very best to get it to you as soon as possible.
If you contact us via email requesting a change in delivery address, before we send out your order, we will be able to assist you.
However, once orders have been sent out, you are unable to change the delivery address.
If there is an issue with the delivery address you have provided, please contact us as soon as possible (remember to include your order number) and our friendly sales team will assist you as best they can.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Amanda Ferri offers you the option of collecting your order as an alternative to having it delivered.
This service is currently available in Durban.
Click + Collect is a free added value service offered by Amanda Ferri, currently available in Durban only.
You can collect your order from our showroom at The Umhlanga Arch. Visit our contact us page for our address details.
When collecting your order, simply provide your name and order number.
Anyone can collect your order, provided they have your name and your order number.
You will receive an email or SMS notification once your order is ready to collect.
You have 7 days (from the time you receive the notification to collect) within which to collect your order.
Trading hours may vary and are subject to change therefore it is advisable to Google our trading hours prior to collection.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturdays: 09:00 to 16:00
- Sundays: 11:00 to 15:00
Yes, you can change from collect to delivery.
In order to do so, you will need to email us (remember to include your order number) and request this change. In your email, please include your intended delivery address.
Once we have received (and confirmed receipt of) this change, we will arrange to send the parcel to the delivery address provided.
Once the order has been sent out for delivery, the standard delivery time of 3-7 working days will apply.
The following payment methods can be used:
- Credit card: VISA & Mastercard
- Debit card: VISA & Mastercard (must be 3D Secure enabled)
- PayJustNow: Pay over 3 zero-interest instalments
Simply add items to your basket, click through to checkout, select your preferred payment option and follow the instructions.
- You may return full priced items within 7 days of purchase in exchange
for a credit note
- Return requests must be emailed through to Amanda Ferri within 24
hours of receiving the order
- Garments must be returned to Amanda Ferri within 7 days at the client’s cost
- In order to qualify for a credit note due to an item being returned, the
garment must be returned to Amanda Ferri unworn, unwashed, not
damaged, with swing tag attached and in original packaging
- Once the garment has been received, inspected and the return approved; a credit note will be emailed to the client
- This credit note will not include your original shipping cost
- If the garment has been damaged in any way and damaged is deemed to have been caused by the client, the return will not be approved and order will be sent back to the client
- Amanda Ferri allows exchanges of products in the following two cases only
- Exchange for a different size
- Exchange due to a fault* on the garment
- In the case of an exchange of size
- The client needs to email Amanda Ferri within 48 hours of receiving the order to request an exchange
- The email must include the original order number and indicate the size required
- The order must be returned to Amanda Ferri within 7 days, at the client’s cost
- The garments must be returned to Amanda Ferri unworn, unwashed, not damaged, with swing tag attached and in original packaging
- Upon receiving the original order, the garments will be inspected before an exchange is approved
- If the garments are damaged, the exchange will not be approved and will be returned to the client
- If the exchange is approved, the requested size will be sent at the client’s cost.
- In the case of an exchange due to a fault*
- The client needs to email Amanda Ferri within 24 hours of receiving the order
- The email must include the order number as well as clear, photographic evidence showing defects in the garments
- Chalk and water marks (as a result of steaming) do not constitute as faults with the garments
- The garments must be returned to Amanda Ferri unworn, unwashed, with swing tag attached and in original packaging. This will be at the client’s cost. However, upon inspection of the goods, if the garment has been damaged due to a major fault, Amanda Ferri will refund the client the courier cost to have the original items sent back to the store
- Once the garments have been received, they will be inspected by Amanda Ferri
- All minor defects will be repaired and the order sent back to the client at no extra charge
- If defects in the garment are major, due to a factory fault, and cannot be repaired by Amanda Ferri; the garments will be replaced or a credit note provided to the customer
- If garments are to be replaced, this will be sent out at no additional cost to the client