Your Best Dress Colour
Never know what dress colour suits you ? Today I bring you a few guidelines on how to look your best at whatever occasion you are attending :-
Firstly, you need to determine if you are warm or cool.
Warm colouring means that you’re likely to have one of the following …
- Your natural hair colour is, chestnut, charcoal brown, coppery-brown, dark golden blonde, red, light or dark auburn
- Your eye colour is hazel, brown, light green or light blue
- You may have freckles and Tan easily, your complexion is golden-brown, yellow-beige, peach or ivory
Cool colouring means that you’re likely to have one of the following …
- Your natural hair colouring is black, dark brown, medium brunette, ash blonde, silver grey, salt and-pepper or even white!
- Your eye colour is dark green, dark hazel, dark brown or dark blue
- Your complexion is black, olive, fair, rosy or pale
- If you have white skin, it very often burns in the sun
Next …. what dress colour would look best on you :-
If you are warm then your best dress colours resemble an autumn day such as yellows, oranges, camel, beige, rich gold, khaki, ivories and reds.
If you are cool then picture a crisp winter’s day with pure white snow, icy shades of grey, blue, pink, fuchsia, purple, burgundy, slate-grey, black and white.
Visit our showroom to view our extensive range of dress colours and styles for every special occasion. Get dressed by one of our stylists who aim to make sure you look your absolute best for whatever the occasion.