What payment methods are accepted?
The following payment methods can be used:
PayFlex: Pay over 4 zero-interest instalments
- Credit card: VISA & Mastercard
- Debit card: VISA & Mastercard (must be 3D Secure enabled)
Simply add items to your basket, click through to checkout, select your preferred payment option and follow the instructions.
What Shipping Methods are Available?
Amanda Ferri offers delivery directly to the comfort of your home or office anywhere in South Africa.
Live in Durban and can’t wait to receive your order? Simply select “Local Pickup” on the checkout page and visit our showroom at The Umhlanga Arch once notified that your parcel is ready for collection.
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Standard delivery is 4-6 weeks for the Bridesmaid's Collection and 3-7 Days for signature collection.
Who Can Accept Delivery of My Order?
Our nationwide door-to-door delivery service is designed to deliver to the delivery address. This means that if you are not available to sign for your order, our courier service will leave the order with anyone at the address.
Kindly make sure that someone you or someone you trust is available to accept delivery of your order.
Can I Accept Delivery on a Specific Date?
At this stage, we are unable to provide you with this service. However, when checking out, please include an optional order note to let us know that the order is urgent and we will do our very best to get it to you as soon as possible.
Can I Change My Delivery Address?
If you contact us via email requesting a change in delivery address, before we send out your order, we will be able to assist you.
However, once orders have been sent out, you are unable to change the delivery address.
If there is an issue with the delivery address you have provided, please contact us as soon as possible (remember to include your order number) and our friendly sales team will assist you as best they can.
CLICK AND COLLECT
How Does Click and Collect Work?
Amanda Ferri offers you the option of collecting your order as an alternative to having it delivered.
This service is currently available in Durban Only.
How Much Does It Cost?
Click and Collect is a free added value service offered by Amanda Ferri, currently available in Durban only.
Where Do I Collect My Order?
You can collect your order from our showroom at The Umhlanga Arch. Visit our contact us page for our address details.
What Do I Need To Bring With Me When I Collect My Order?
When collecting your order, simply provide your name, order number and proof of identification.
Who Can Collect My Order?
Anyone can collect your order, provided they have your name, order number and proof of identification.
When Can I Collect My Order?
You will receive an email notification once your order is ready to collect.
How Long Do I Have To Collect My Order?
You have 7 days (from the time you receive the notification to collect) within which to collect your order.
What Are The Trading Times To Collect?
Trading hours may vary and are subject to change therefore it is advisable to view our Google Local for our trading hours prior to collection.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- Saturdays: 09:00 to 15:00
- Sundays: 10:00 to 14:00
What are the Returns Policies?
- You may return full priced items within 7 days of purchase in exchange for a credit note
- Return requests must be emailed through to Amanda Ferri within 24 hours of receiving the order
- Item/s must be returned to Amanda Ferri within 7 days at the client’s cost
- In order to qualify for a credit note due to an item being returned, the item/s must be returned to Amanda Ferri unworn, unwashed, not damaged, with swing tag attached and in original packaging
- Once the item/s has been received, inspected and the return approved; a credit note will be emailed to the client
- This credit note will not include your original shipping cost
- If the item/s has been damaged in any way and damaged is deemed to have been caused by the client, the return will not be approved and order will be sent back to the client